15 mins walk - taxi available from the station forecourt
- Follow the path to the pedestrian exit at the opposite side of the car park.
- Cross the road at the lights and walk over the bridge onto Prince of Wales Road.
- Follow the road until it forks, cross the road to your right and continue up Prince of Wales Road.
- Follow the road as it bends right onto Upper King Street. Cross the road again at the lights opposite All Bar One into a pedestrian area. This is Queen Street.
- Continue up Queen Street, Seebohm House is to the left of Revolution, ring the buzzer to be let in.
7 mins by car
Via the A11
- When the duelled section of the A11 ends, continue on into Norwich until you reach a roundabout. Go straight over onto Newmarket Road and continue for about half a mile.
- At the next roundabout, take your first left onto Chapelfield Road and continue straight passed intu Chapelfield until you reach a second roundabout.
- Take the second exit onto Grapes Hill, keeping The Cathedral of St John the Baptist on your left continue along Grapes Hill which merges into Barn Road.
- You’ll then swing around to the left and hit another roundabout. Take the second exit onto St Crispin’s Road. Continue along St Crispin’s Road until you reach a roundabout by a children’s playground on your left.
- Take the third exit onto Whitefriars which crosses the River Wensum and merges into Palace Street by the Wig & Pen.
- Once the road reaches Tombland, take a left and pull in. Queen Street is on your right, facing All Bar One - just before Upper King Street.
- Call us on 01603 230 800, and we will guide you in to one of the many parking spaces around our office.
Call us on +44 (0)1603 230 800 if you need help finding us.
25 Seah Street, #03-02
45 Folgate Street