Events and speaking opportunities
We are an integral member of the global UX design community - our commitment to speaking at, attending and hosting events is testament to this.
Speaking opportunities are a great way of sharing what we’ve learned and opening up wider conversations about emerging topics in design, technology and business. If you would like one of us to speak at your event, please use the email address at the foot of the page.
We’re also happy to host events in our UK and Singapore studios. In the last few months we’ve hosted talks by UX Crunch, Ladies that UX and IxDA. Get in touch if you’re trying to find a home for your event or meet-up.
Here is a list of the events we’ve been involved in over the last year:
- 28, 29 & 30 - We dialled into the annual Design Ops Global conference.
- 14 - NUA hosted a careers workshop with Jasmine and Qi Xuan in Singapore.
- 9 - Rob hosted a Hot Source meetup.
- 25 - George guest lectured at The University of Salford.
- 18, 19 & 20 - Mario spoke about meaningful UX at UXSEA.
- 19 - Amy hosted Ladies that UX London's annual leadership event. Find the write-up here.
- 11, 12 & 13 - Zoe spoke at UX Live.
- 7 - Rita spoke at a Mobile UX London event on localisation.
- 24 & 25 - Isabelle chaired the third annual Design Thinking Summit in Berlin, while Tim spoke.
- 16 & 17 - A few of us attended the FUTR Conference in Singapore.
- 3 - Phil spoke at the FinTech Design Summit in New York City.
- 24 - Mario spoke at an IxDD event in Singapore.
- 24 - Tim spoke into our recent work with Cydar at a UX Crunch event.
- 24 - We hosted an IxDD celebration alongside IxDA London. Rob spoke into forging trust in the digital age.
- 20, 21 & 22 - Tim spoke into our recent work with Cydar at WebExpo in Prague.