Events and speaking opportunities
We are an integral member of the global UX design community - our commitment to speaking at, attending and hosting events is testament to this.
Speaking opportunities are a great way of sharing what we’ve learned and opening up wider conversations about emerging topics in design, technology and business. If you would like one of us to speak at your event, please use the email address at the foot of the page.
We’re also happy to host events in our UK and Singapore studios. In the last few months we’ve hosted talks by UX Crunch, Ladies that UX and IxDA. Get in touch if you’re trying to find a home for your event or meet-up.
Here is a list of the events we’ve been involved in over the last year:
- 2 & 3 - We attended the Asian leg of UX Strat online.
- 12 - Amy led a workshop on conducting remote research at JAM online.
- 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 - A few of us virtually attended the Fast Company's Innovation Festival.
- 28, 29 & 30 - We dialled into the annual Design Ops Global conference.
- 15 - We hosted a remote event on collaboration with Novoda.