Reporting to the Senior Client Engagement Manager, you will support the daily management and growth of our wide-ranging accounts which include some of the biggest and best brands in Singapore. Bringing your strategic view to identify new opportunities, you will learn how to create value across various industries and make an impact within the team.
Founded in 2002 in Norwich, UK, Foolproof’s Singapore office was opened in 2012 to support the growing demand for user experience design in Asia. Since then, we have grown to a team of 17. We’re looking to double our team as our business grows rapidly.
Our team frequently conducts design research throughout the Asia Pacific region and we help our clients, both headquartered locally and globally, create powerful and effective designs, digital products and services based on the insights we gather.
Customer experience is at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our clients to embark on highly collaborative, inclusive design processes, using their stakeholders and end-users to help develop and crystallise our solutions.
Our office enjoys a start-up mentality where everyone is invited to take part in building the company vision and creating the experience design agency we want to work in. We give the opportunity to our team members to define what they want to do beyond their job description and will support them to be successful in taking its ownership.
The (Senior) Client Engagement Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of and contact for multiple clients under guidance from senior level members of the team.
You will build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet account targets and develop commercial experience to provide direction and support to the team to deliver measurable competitive advantage to clients’ online sales and user experience.
This role would suit someone with a good understanding of business and digital and how technology is both influencing human and impacting business behaviours, as well as an appreciation of their importance in the future of marketing and business success.
You must also have a keen interest in user experience and an understanding of the importance of user insights to help improve the customer experience.
This person will orchestrate collaboration across key teams including strategy, practice consultants, creative, and project management to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Managing regional and/or local accounts, handling the day-to-day communication with clients and the delivery of work.
- Support the Client Services team in meeting revenue & profit targets as defined for accounts.
- Ensure project teams are fully briefed on your clients’ business, project objectives and required deliverables.
- Coordinate and participate in all internal client-related meetings, keeping on top of clients’ projects and current status; responsible for related internal follow-up.
- Responsible for competitive intelligence research.
- Working with other team members to provide support and guidance on client objectives.
- Total client satisfaction, and for ensuring that regular reviews are conducted with clients.
- Providing inputs to ensure that the optimum team is put against the clients’ business.
- Up-selling and cross-selling consulting and design services within the clients’ business.
- Participating in and supporting the proposal process for new business opportunities.
- Champion Foolproof’s culture.
Required skills and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able and comfortable to interact with senior clients, while effectively managing day-to-day client expectations.
- Able to generate trust within the team.
- Handle various digital or market research projects with senior guidance.
- From 1 year (executive) to 3 years (senior executive) of experience as account manager OR internal/external client management role.
We offer a competitive salary, twice yearly reviews, an annual bonus scheme, 20 days’ holiday (which increases to 25 with long service awards), personal training budgets and medical benefits.
We believe in collaborative thinking and learning. We host sessions every Thursday where a Foolproofer shares their knowledge with the rest of the team; we have quarterly company away days where we get together to share company updates; and we make a concerted effort to share our knowledge with the local UX design industry.
Finally, we have departmental training budgets which help us progress and develop skills within our roles.
How to apply
We’re looking for people who share our passion, commitment and sense of fun to join the team at this exciting time. If you think you fit the bill, email your CV to Sarah Djumin at email@example.com.