Foolproof is a fast-growing, forward-thinking design company with offices in London, Norwich and Singapore. We are leaders in the human-centred shift in design. To achieve this, we work with the world’s most ambitious brands from strategy through design and development into delivery to market. We also partner with our parent company Zensar to deliver great customer experience at scale, in digital transformation initiatives.
The role at a glance
The Head of Delivery is responsible for safeguarding the commercial development of our clients and continuous improvement of the Delivery Practice. You will work closely with the wider business to create and deliver seamless client experiences from sales opportunities through to delivery. This includes setting the right conditions in delivery to protect our margin, build lasting relationships with our clients that create value and help us attract some of the best talent in Experience Design (XD).
Role and responsibilities
- Evolving and building the Delivery practice within Foolproof to create seamless client experiences from presales support through to delivery.
- Developing our high-performing delivery team - ensuring that they have the skills and confidence to shape, plan and lead Foolproof projects, and develop valuable relationships with clients. The delivery team should act with a growth mindset, show empathy for our clients and project teams, and demonstrate commercial acumen. This means not only hiring for experience and skills, but also for client chemistry.
- Continue to strengthen our ability to design and deliver end-to-end digital experiences.
- Continue to align Foolproof's delivery capabilities with those of our parent company Zensar so that we can work hand-in-hand for clients on large, complex programmes.
- Creating effective working relationships with our Sales, Client Services, Consulting and Studio teams - and have close, supportive relationships with your peers who run those teams.
- Embed and ingrain effective ways of working in pre-sales consulting and delivery, aligned to Foolproof’s experience design philosophy that safeguards the commercial outcome of our work for clients and our own business.
- Continue to evolve the content needed to describe our Delivery Practice and showcase its value in all conversations with clients, colleagues and in our marketing.
- Ensure we have the evidence to showcase the value we create for clients via a measurement framework and recorded metrics for each project.
- Appreciate the need to adjust styles to influence and help Foolproof transition to a new way of delivering, holding our project teams, practice and clients accountable.
- Act as a champion of strategic and operational business initiatives working in alignment with the wider business and leadership team to influence, align and direct as necessary.
- Work closely with the Foolproof leadership team to ensure we are achieving and exceeding our business targets. When necessary you will agitate and effect change to succeed.
- Exhibit a high level of business integrity and commercial awareness.
- The ability to build, develop and enhance relationships across the business and various practice areas.
- Adept at influencing change and, when necessary, presenting conflicting or challenging views/messages in an appropriate way. You will actively work to bring people on the journey with you.
- You will have a growth mindset and open mind in evolving our practice and ways of working across sales, delivery and the operations that underpin both.
- You will be a champion of our experience design philosophy and Foolproof culture that attracts multinational clients and talent globally.
- Your leadership style will be empathetic and you will adjust your leadership style to influence your colleagues and get the right outcomes for Foolproof and our people.
- Act as a champion of our philosophy and culture, ensuring these live in every interaction with our clients and our project delivery teams.
- Significant experience as a Head of Delivery or Programme Director.
- Experience of building, developing and positioning a Delivery team to ensure success for the business and individuals alike.
We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally - in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus and profit share schemes.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service. Plus the option to buy and sell leave.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a team trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please note that although this role will be predominantly based in our London office, you will be required to travel to our office in Norwich and work on-site with clients as required.