This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Manager with a real passion for people to join an exciting team as part of a company working to deliver better product and service experiences for the world's most ambitious companies.
Foolproof is an experience design company with a team of 120 across offices in London, Norwich & Singapore. Foolproof is a part of the Business Transformation company, Zensar. Zensar is headquartered in Pune, India and has a team of 10,000 globally.
You will be responsible for all pastoral and procedural UK HR matters, reporting into the Head of HR for Europe and line managing an HR team of two.
- Commercial: working with colleagues in HR to ensure we’re adhering to employment legislation is important, but you’re equally motivated by keeping red tape to a minimum and ensuring everything we do creates value for Foolproof and our people.
- People: the ability to build rapport and relationships, exert influence and win the hearts and minds across all levels of the business will be essential to your success.
- Communication: you must be a confident communicator and be equally at home talking one-on-one or to a room of 100. Your written communications will be clear, relevant, and on brand.
- Relationships: you appreciate the responsibility you carry as part of the HR team and will be all too aware of the fine line you walk and the importance of maintaining professional relationships. You’ll act as a catalyst to honest, open, collaborative conversation and ensure nobody’s excluded.
- People: from joiners, to leavers, to long servers, to journeymen, across all levels. You’ll need to build an affinity, language and style with them all.
- Line management: coaching, supporting, empowering and developing our HR team.
- HR policy and procedures: staying up-to-date with professional HR and design agency best practice and making informed and well researched recommendations for change. Providing advice and guidance to colleagues on HR policies and processes
- Organisational and people development: ensuring findings from staff surveys, appraisals, ad hoc conversations and other sources are collated, understood, communicated and acted upon.
- Manage and coordinate: look after the full suite of the Talent process, from appraisal to organisational management reviews.
- Payroll & Benefits: Working with the Finance & Benefits teams you’ll ensure accurate and complete data on people, salaries and benefits for the monthly payroll.
- Culture champion: we’re really proud of our culture at Foolproof. You will be a strong ambassador for culture by taking an active role in all Foolproof events, encouraging the same in others, and ensuring everybody feels included.
- Procedural: work with the internal HRMS team to ensure accuracy of data; ensure the team can access the full suite of Employee Engagement & learning and development initiatives; create and maintain the HR files, delivery of induction and first level line management training programmes.
Skills and experience
- A degree in HR or a related subject.
- Over three years’ experience as an HR Manager or Advisor with a corporate background, yet in a creative or digital agency environment is essential.
- Being a self-starter; working with global stakeholders and experienced at building relationships with people over the telephone or digitally.
- Experience in line management.
- Experience of providing HR support and advice to staff internationally (in Singapore) would be an advantage.
By registering on this portal, you acknowledge that Foolproof will collect, store and process your personal information such as name, phone number, email address, residential address, related academic details and/or relevant post qualification experience information. By registering you authorize Foolproof to process and use the said personal information for the purpose of communication and assessment of your employability and your candidature.
Foolproof is a fast-growing, forward-thinking creative company. We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus
- Medical allowance.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
How to apply
We’re looking for people who share our passion, commitment and sense of fun to join the team at this exciting time. If you're ready to apply, please use the careers form on our contact page. If you have any more general questions feel free to drop us an email on: email@example.com.