You will be the face of the Singapore office and the first port of call for visitors. You’ll be a natural at putting visitors at ease, ensuring they’re comfortable and projecting a warm and friendly welcome. You will also be our team members’ first point of contact for all things office related.
You will work with Sarah Djumin, our Office Manager to help organise events, answer queries and ensuring the office runs smoothly.
In your role as PA, you will support Hong Khai Seng and Katherine Reyes in diary & logistics management, ad hoc admin and team welfare matters. In this fast-paced part of your role, you will at times: handle confidential information and balance a number of important tasks.
- Ownership of the entire office environment, including management of meeting and project spaces, front of house, team areas and pantry; making sure the entire office is professional, conducive, working efficiently and well-stocked at all times.
- Pro-active in identifying and rectifying shortcomings with the office environment or facilities and recommending improvements.
- Liaising with suppliers – organising deliveries and sourcing new suppliers when needed, under the direction of the Office Manager.
- Building good relationships with all team members and encouraging them to enjoy & respect the office space.
Front of House
- Ensure the experience is in line with Foolproof brand values and expectations.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- First port of call for incoming telephone calls, routing calls & taking messages as appropriate.
- Creating ideas for fun company-wide or office activities, Cake Fridays, away days, celebrations and after-work social events.
Diary Management and Logistics Management
- First point of contact for Leadership team, Khai Seng and Katherine.
- Proactive diary management.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and Visas upon request.
- Complete ad-hoc errands and work-related tasks.
- Prepare expenses to ensure they are submitted on time.
General Administrative Support
- Provide complex travel and accommodation support to the team.
- Support both company and the team with attending events.
- Ad-hoc administrative/clerical tasks around IT, finance and HR.
- Help to support other Foolproof offices to ensure company alignment.
- Set an example for the Operations Team and its areas of responsibility.
- You are self-motivating, enthusiastic, and have a strong attention to detail with complementary and organisational skills.
- You communicate proactively and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- You are able to step back, see the whole picture and set appropriate priorities.
- You have great customer service skills and demonstrate this via your communication, knowledge, attention to detail and ability to get things done.
- You are proactive and quick to react, anticipating potential issues and firefighting the unexpected. You can think on your feet and present solutions to problems.
- You are open and willing to learn new skills and assist in the development and growth of the front of house services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking company.
We offer a competitive salary, twice yearly reviews, an annual bonus scheme, 20 days’ holiday (which increases to 25 with long service awards), medical and training benefits.
We spend a lot of time and money making sure that people have the opportunity to get to know and trust each other. We also commit time and energy to sharing knowledge and expertise: every day you will have the chance to learn new stuff from a large group of smart, talented people.
How to apply:
We’re looking for people who share our passion, commitment and sense of fun to join the team at this exciting time. If you think you fit the bill, email your C.V. with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.