Founded in 2002 in Norwich, UK, Foolproof’s Singapore office was opened in 2012 to support the growing demand for user experience design in Asia – with another location in London, UK. Foolproof is a part of the digital transformation company, Zensar. Zensar is headquartered in Pune, India and has a team of 10,000 globally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant or Office Coordinator with a real passion for people to join a growing team at one of Singapore’s leading experience design agencies.
This role is part of the Operations Team, which incorporates Office Management, Finance, HR, IT, Front of House and Fieldwork Management. This team is responsible for supporting the wider Foolproof team, they ensure that they can efficiently perform their jobs and enjoy a high functioning environment.
As part of the Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the Singapore office. You will work closely with the Office Administrator on Front of House and financial administration as well as working closely with our HR team based in the UK, as well as our Zensar colleagues.
As the Personal Assistant (PA) to both the Managing Director of Singapore and the Executive Director of Practice, you will provide administration, diary and logistics management and wider welfare support.
The nature of the PA role means there will often be the requirement to multi-task, and balance important vs. urgent tasks. Therefore, planning, focus and attention to detail is essential. You will also work on organising ad-hoc company events either in a lead or a support role as directed.
You are resourceful, highly organised and always on top of things. You are driven and motivated to move projects forward ensuring you keep all stakeholders updated. You can easily collaborate and communicate with internal teams and external partners. You will be an active participant in team building and socials and are pivotal in ‘leading the charge’ to build excitement and engagement around events.
As a PA/Office Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as the PA and first point of contact to the Managing Director, Singapore and Executive Director of Practice, liaising effectively with internal stakeholders and external vendors arranging travel, accommodation and visas as required.
- Proactively manage diaries and logistics, booking and organising meetings as required and ensuring that they are set up correctly.
- Ad hoc errands and work-related tasks.
- Preparing and processing expenses on time.
- Taking minutes at various internal and external meetings.
- Coordinating/planning internal and external events.
- Acting as a culture champion within the office.
- Maintaining the look and feel of the office environment.
- Supporting the UK HR team with people and recruitment matters as required.
Required skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant to a Managing Director or General Manager.
- At least 1 year of relevant office coordination or management experience.
- Advanced user of basic Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving.
- You are able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- You will be able to work at pace and embrace new and challenging situations.
- In addition to managing your own time. You will be able to proactively manage the time of others to ensure conflicting priorities or deadlines are managed and met.
- You are self-motivating, enthusiastic, and an ambassador for the business.
- You are able to see the bigger picture and set priorities appropriately.
- You have strong attention to detail and organisational skills; you believe in taking responsibility and owning things through to completion.
- You are flexible in your approach to work and able to adjust priorities and needs to deliver work as required.
- You have a positive outlook and strive to build and develop relationships with colleagues and clients.
Foolproof is a fast-growing, forward-thinking creative company. We put a lot of time and energy into making Foolproof the best place it can be for our people. We give our team the support they need to develop personally and professionally in a collaborative culture that emphasises learning. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including:
- Regular salary reviews.
- Annual bonus and profit share schemes.
- 20 days holiday which increases with service.
- Medical allowance.
- Departmental training budgets for learning and development.
- Quarterly away days including a Team trip abroad.
- Long service awards and enhancement to our standard benefits.
How to apply
We’re looking for people who share our passion, commitment and sense of fun to join the team at this exciting time. If you're ready to apply please use the careers form on our contact page. If you have any more general questions feel free to drop us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.