Our training is for teams wanting to grow an insight-driven design thinking capability to better frame problems, understand users, and test potential solutions. The training we offer provides a reusable method and process which means you can create tangible, user-centred outcomes in the future.
The module can be adapted to best meet your people’s needs and takes place across two days consecutively or spread over multiple weeks in-house or online. We add regular coaching and supplementary consultancy in post-training to promote the practical application of what your team learnt. If you’re looking to take the next step we also offer other training specialisms right across the digital spectrum.
Who's it for?
Design thinking training is for people who want to improve their user-centred design knowledge and maturity. We’ve helped product teams to create more user-centred experiences. HR teams to improve employee experience. And enabled C-suite executives to understand how they can use design thinking to improve their organisation’s digital maturity.
The pressure is on to build in-house design capabilities, but it’s one thing to think you have an understanding of your customers to design better things and another thing to actually do it.
Embedding design thinking throughout an organisation instils a shared customer-centric mindset, drives alignment, boosts creativity and helps you to make better and faster decisions. After design-thinking training from us you’ll be able to unpick and address even the trickiest problems.
What our training includes
Our training covers:
- Ways to frame and solve the right problems.
- Ideation techniques that help solve the problem in the right way.
- Methods that make ideas tangible and able to be rapidly prototyped.
- Storytelling techniques to explain the process and the outcome achieved.
Our training will help your team to:
- Understand the stages and apply the techniques used in a human-centred design process.
- Re-frame problems to ensure your organisation is solving the right problems in the right way.
- Iteratively develop and evaluate ideas for solving tough problems, going from intangible to tangible outcomes.
- Learning the benefits of design thinking.
- Framing and reframing problem statements.
- Managing your assumptions and biases.
- Learning to tell a compelling story.
- Building design thinking into your workflow.
- Practicing ideation to turn insights into human-centred solutions.
- Prototyping, testing and iterating on human-centred solutions.
What makes our training different?
Regular ongoing coaching
After your training, we'll be in touch to provide ongoing support - helping you apply what you've learnt to real world problems.
Immediate answers to your questions
Someone from our global experience design and technology practice will be ready to answer your every question about implementing design thinking best practice.
Access to real customers
You'll gain full access to real customers and our Device Lab - thanks to our Fieldwork Team. That way, you can identify pain-points and iterate your way to success.
The business value of training
Save time and money
Make effective and efficient decisions around product and services, saving you time and money.
Stand out from the crowd
Create competitive advantage through forming a shared understanding of the customer.
Empower your people
Promote organisational adaptability and alignment to engage stakeholders and empower employees.