Data’s real power comes from its ability to inform critical decisions.
We also take a long-term view on data, setting companies up for the future success by proposing future state data structures. This helps you to compose and realise the full value of the data and insights available to your organisation.
Our analytics offering
- Improve analytics, insight collection and tagging
- Requirements gathering for insightful reporting
- Audience behavioural mapping with customer data and qualitative research
- Business case support, development and alignment across business owners
- Customer behavioural analysis and data gap analysis
- Data cleansing and validation for the development of data into data models
- Data governance review and recommendations
- Skills mapping with recommendations and training
Consultancy & strategy
Provide a strategic view of the data architecture and recommendations for what should be measured and why. Assess existing data sources and usage to create an informed point of view to form a data roadmap, and spark new possibilities for discovery by suggesting system evolutions.
Individuals & teams
Analytics consultant or a data squad deployed to support prioritisation and measurement at a strategic and feature level. Establishes a strong data foundation to guide new and existing product definition and evolution.
Coaching & training
Embedded data teams in a client's organisation to provide hands-on support and up-skilling for improved data maturity and a better understanding of how data informs product evolution. Works closely with business leaders across departments to identify blockers and proactively recommends training, methodological and process changes.