We work with you to enhance the outcome of a service - be it how the service is delivered, or the actual end-user experience at each stage of the service lifecycle.
We take a step back to holistically understand all factors that enable the delivery, maintenance and evolution of a service. This includes your business’ internal infrastructure, people, processes and the integration of all the customer touch-points.
Our service design offering
- Define problem and value statements through holistic consensus - what problems are you trying to solve, how do you do it better than anyone else, and what are the key metrics that define your success?
- Identify gaps and bottle-necks in existing services by conducting a complete analysis of the tools, processes, back-end systems, and customer interactions at every step of the service journey
- Run co-creation workshops with internal and external stakeholders that build consensus, allowing you to arrive at a shared vision of how to execute against the service offering
- Create new service blueprints, processes and ecosystem maps that show the interactions between the different elements of a service, and its impact on the customer experience at every stage
- Create new service models through prototyping, body-storming, service safaris, role-playing and extensive research findings
- Use analytical reports and real-time data to iteratively tweak service models, with the aim of driving productivity, revenue growth and customer satisfaction
Consultancy & strategy
Deep dive service audits of the business. This can include discovery workshops with multiple stakeholders at each step of the service journey, identifying bottlenecks across the entire service lifecycle, and recommending strategies, processes and service concepts (both short-term and long-term) to increase revenue, improve productivity and enhance customer delight.
Individuals & teams
A dedicated team that can facilitate a complete ‘service makeover’ for you. This begins with stakeholder workshops and research activities, which are then translated into a service blueprint that lays out the user interactions at each stage of the lifecycle, and visualises how the different front-stage and back-stage activities come together throughout the journey. Once gaps across the service journey are identified we brainstorm ways to optimise and innovate.
Coaching & training
Aimed at embedding service design as a core practice in your organisation. Working closely with your stakeholders to implement change management initiatives across your organisations, training staff to use an analytical listening engine across multiple touch-points in the service lifecycle, and brainstorm with stakeholders with ‘speculative thinking’ to conceptualise how service concepts might affect societies in the future.