Augmenting an in-house team at a stock trading major to deliver design at speed and scale
We provided a team to a well-known stock trading and financial spread-betting platform to make a push on delivering a better user experience over a yearlong engagement.
Our work included designing a cross platform native application that could be white-labelled and easily redeployed in other contexts away from the main application.
- Helping a large organisation make a push on user experience across its main platforms at speed and scale.
- Working with an existing product and designing from within to improve usability and efficiency across key user journeys.
- Taking an evidence driven approach to spot design changes which would have had a big impact on the experience end users have.
- A/B testing proposed design routes and rolling out top performing variants.
- Our people augmented an established in-house team and fully integrated with working practices and culture.
- Good governance kept our people busy and productive.
A global stock trading brand
Visual design, information architecture, visual design, interaction design, UI design, A/B testing.
Two weekly design sprint cycles.